Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And Boots

Now .. I had this naked woman. Well naked all except for those black little boots I had given her. So you would think .. Fonce plus Naked equals ... yeah but you would be wrong.

You see .. I do not lack for sex. I have sex whenever I want sex. And though I was all in appreciation of the naked girl parts all over my furs and up close and personal on me ... I had this list of things I wanted to say first.

You see .. all these years of my life I have been bottling it all up and had no one to tell it all to and here she was ... so I started telling. And like most things when it sits that long it did not come out all ordered and arranged as it should be.

Circled all around on itself some and probably did not make sense all the time but it sure felt good to say some of it .. finally. And there is so much more. So much more I need to tell her. So many little things all lining up to get a chance to be heard.

I am crazy with it. I feel like I have to get her to this point I am at .. all at once ... so she is on the same step with me. But there is twenty some odd years to go over and some really intense experiences to share and I am trying to cram them all into this little time period and it is not working.

And I am afraid to touch her. I am afraid to break her. Like ... if I do she might just dissolve and disappear. Like my dreams. Crumble away between my fingers and be lost on the wind. I want her to be all right. Safe. Here .. in my wagon. All my things. What if she wants her things in here?

Good Sky .. not that.

So I just stare at her .. so beautiful on my furs ... I know she is talking but I am not listening ... but I could just look at her forever .... in her little boots.

Little Boots. Yeah .. it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home