Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Vest

Well most people know I can count the clothes I own on two hands worth of fingers. It has always been that way and the thing about being a guy is I have been this tall for a long time now and so my clothes are many years old.

Lately I have bulked up some .. put some muscle on this lean lanky frame of mine .. mostly around my shoulders and chest but that is to be expected with my age and with as much as I work.

Sometimes being around a guy like Sahli makes me feel old .. even though we are only a few years apart .. but I can tell you I was very comfortable with sex long before I was supposed to be. It just happened that way for me .. girls much older than I were showing me things and I just naturally was all about learning. Sat in the front row of that class.

Anyway .. my clothes. Now with me around the fires every day .. most people have a rather solid idea of what I have to wear .. not a big stretch of the imagination. I was a little embarrassed when Jaella started talking to me about it .. but just a little. I rattled off what I own and told her I could use a new vest and she said she would make sure I had another .. to make two.

And she did that all right .. but the thing she gave me is not clothes. It is like a work of art. Where am I supposed to wear this? to my pyre? It is beautiful. I do not wear beautiful ... if I do it does not stay beautiful for long.

I am very thankful .. and I intend to give her a big bosk as a kind of congratulations .. thank you .. and payment for the vest. But .. truth be told ... I am a little embarrassed to wear it. It does not go with anything I own. It looks ... different. New. Not well worn. It makes my other clothes feel bad. I like to look at it though. So I hung it up over one of the chests in my wagon. I did the same thing with the saddle blanket she made. Like a picture. I like to look at it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home