Monday, January 28, 2008

Soul of Fire .. Touch of Ice

I do not ask sleen what she wants from me very often. At least not around free women. I am pretty damn sure I know what she will say .. in great detail ... and I do not need to get that started at the fires .. unless I am waxing obnoxious of course.

I am comfortable around sleen. I do not feel any pressure from her. I mean I know what she wants from me .. that is obvious ... but she seems content to serve me in any way I desire and she floats in and out of my space without me even realizing it. I am not really sure how she does that. I wish I did .. I would like to be able to teach it. Her skin is hot like her soul is made of fire .. but her touch is cool and soothing.

That does not touch on her sexuality. The girl is leaking it out of her edges. And no .. I will not say oozing like Ina .. or refer to puddles. If the girl starts leaving puddles without proper motivation I will have Fal... I will have Silken check her out. Now there is an idea. Silken and Sleen. S's.

Smirk.

She smells like nutmeg. Sleen .. not Silken. And I know that because I asked her what it was that she smelled like. I like it ... on her. It is a little different and teases some kind of comfort hunger in me. The only bad thing I have heard about her service so far is that she is so sexual. I really try to be understanding but .. I really do not find that to be a problem. I think I could put a dung sack over sleen and she would still be sexy. So .. why should I? Might as well flaunt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home